Home » » Have you checked out Ning, and if not, why not?

Have you checked out Ning, and if not, why not?

I am trained to be a skeptic. So when a high school classmate told me I have to check out a social network site for people from my hometown on Ning.com, I was underwhelmed. And I didn;t bother going there for almost a month. But curiosity got the best of me.

And boy, did it turn out to be interesting! Over 4600 people are signed up for the hometown site in just a few months. I've seen and interacted with people I hadn't seen in years. Even an "old" guy like me can navigate Ning with ease.

More important to this blog, I also found a commercial real estate network that I think might be worth your time. The site is still growing, in my opinion, but several hundred people have already signed up and I think this night be worth your while for the discussions that can be had on CRE. Check it out for yourself.