Home » , , » Changes and transitions

Changes and transitions

My partner resigned from our law firm Tuesday.

It was the right thing for him to do and I am delighted for him, as he had an opportunity he simply could not pass up. Frank is a tremendous lawyer and person and I will miss working with him very much.

While I am a bit overwhelmed about possibly becoming a solo practitioner, in an odd sense, I'm also somewhat relieved, and I'm not sure why. Unfortunately, no time is a good time for this, and that's not anyone's fault.

I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do right now. I have several options that I need to weigh, and I'll keep you posted. But I promise I'll go back to writing about issues that you care about rather than my personal and my business life. After all, that's why you came here. If, however, you have thoughts or suggestions I'm always open to them.