Home » » My sources from ICSC say

My sources from ICSC say

No links here; just passing along what clients are saying. Confidence is high, attendance perhaps a little less busy than last year but still robust, perhaps more so than one would expect. I think some developers are pushing hard to start deals that won't go until some deals get signed.

Whether you are making deals is dependent on one thing, and one thing only: location. If you have dirt in a prime space you are busier than ever or at least business as usual. If you are in an exurb or a less prime area, then your deal making is way down.

As I said earlier, I am seeing the signs of breaks in the market. The only fears now are the election, consumer confidence and gas prices. Speaking of which, if you'll excuse me I need to go invest $100 in a tank of gas.