Home » » Need your closing finished or a title company?

Need your closing finished or a title company?

Have you been impacted by the closure of the retail or other direct operations of Lawyers Title or Commonwealth Land Title? Some good people I know have lost or are losing their jobs. I don't even have the full story of the impact yet. I do understand -- through a press release -- that the residential closing offices in Illinois except Crystal Lake were all closed yesterday.

That said, please note that agency operations have not been impacted negatively by the merger (As I was typing, in fact, an email from Fidelity came in with a new contacts list.) Please therefore feel free to contact my colleagues at River West National Title & Escrow by email or at 312-646-1290, and they'll do whatever they can to help you out. Best wishes to all....