Home » » Even I'm not this crazy -- or am I?

Even I'm not this crazy -- or am I?

According to a survey by Sheraton Hotels, 87% of professionals who own PDAs bring it into the bedroom, and 84% check them last thing at night and first thing in the AM. And 85% sneak a peek at the PDA if they wake up in the middle of the night.

I am guilty as charged on all counts, except that I do not bring the BlackBerry into the bedroom. (It is in the master bath instead, charging overnight.) I used to automatically turn off the BB between 10 PM and 6AM back in the old days, but now that my BlackBerry is also my cell phone, I don't, in case there is an emergency and someone calls my cell. I guess the only thing I like about this is that I am not the only CrackBerry addict. I've just been one longer than 99% of them.