Home » » ProLogis - who's right?

ProLogis - who's right?

So where is ProLogis going - back up, or to toast city? We saw its stock pull a GGP last year, going from ~$66 to ~$2, and it is now trading in the $6 range.

CPN has a story today about the company pocketing money from selling its China operations and other activity that is making strides to reduce debt. The story goes on to talk about leasing activity, executive changes and everything else the company is doing to improve. By the time I finished the story I felt like this: link.

On the other side, you have Richard Woon, who was bearish on ProLogis last year and presumably made a lot of money going short on the company. Good for him! I need to do that more, but I do not have Richard's analytical skills. His takes on the company are here; while he has a new target now I'm sure he still has strong feelings about ProLogis. (And Richard, if you are reading, I welcome you to chime in with any thoughts.)